Commutable from: Kenilworth, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Honiley, Allesley, Princethorpe, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon, Rugby
£34-38K + Hybrid working+ Life Assurance + 25 days leave
37 Hours/week Mon-Fri
Are you an engineer with a background in the Energy industry, looking for a varied role with a leading energy consultancy, offering excellent working conditions (including hybrid working) and the chance to progress?
On offer is opportunity to join a fast growing company with a structured and ambitious plan for growth over the next few years, you will be responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring the timely delivery of their innovative Energy projects.
This is a company who work closely with businesses offering specialist advice and consultancy work for state of the art Energy projects, and due to continued growth and expansion they're now looking to recruit an additional consultant/engineer
This position would suit someone with a background in the Energy industry looking to take their next exciting career move within an industry leading company.
- Full time permanent role with a leading Energy consultancy. Hybrid working available. Some travel to clients sites required.
- Technical, customer facing position advising and supporting clients on both energy efficiency, renewable energy production and carbon accounting projects.
- Range of consultancy work including energy audits, feasibility studies and carbon accounting projects. Will involve data analysis and report writing.
- Experience of working in a client facing project related role, delivering technical engineering projects
- Experience of the energy sector ideally including energy efficiency and energy generation systems.
- Due to the needs of the role a valid driving licence is essential
Reference Number: BBBH203444
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.