Coomutable from Tipton, Telford, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Birmingham
£42,000 - £45,000 pa + Days + Progression + Training + Company Benefits
Do you have people management experience and are looking for your next opportunity in a fast paced, dynamic environment?
On offer is an excellent opportunity where you will play the integral role of overseeing the day to day running of the operations at the well-established warehouse.
The company supply food products to big name supermarkets and restaurants and are one of the biggest names in the industry.
This would suit someone who has experience managing a substantial number of people and have worked in the food industry before.
- Ensure quality and safety standards are met at all times within the warehouse
- Assist and implement daily operational plans
- Responsible for development, training, monitoring staff sickness and recruitment of new staff
- Create and track KPI's in order to improve efficiency and performance
- Experience of managing people
- Worked in a food production / factory environment
- Looking for a long term career at a well established food production company
Reference Number: BBBH157725
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.