£50,000 - £55,000 (Experience dependant) 1 year fixed term contract
*AVAILABLE & WILLING TO WORK IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS ACROSS THE UK*
This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager with commercial, leisure, educational, hotel & retail construction experience to join a well-established company, with a recognised name in the market. The company is in a period of high growth looking to propel their plans for further growth and success.
Are you a project manager looking to join a leading contractor, working on various different projects across the UK? Are you looking to join a nationwide contractor & play an integral part in their ongoing success?
This principal contractor offers high end refurbishment/fitout services to clients nationwide. Due to their success and increased workload, they are looking for a project manager with experience in various sectors of construction, & someone that can meet the higher demand and take them to the next stages of success. The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture.
This role provides the opportunity to work on different projects across the UK. You must be willing to relocate for the given project. The role provides a remote working opportunity split between site, working from home & the office & is also ongoing for the right candidate.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to become an integral part in a business' ongoing success, assisting on large projects in a dynamic environment, working alongside an established and experienced team.
- Running processes on site & planning the works
- Client facing role
- Liaising with client / contracts manager on a regular basis
- Client interaction and looking after onsite team and processes
- Receiving work from client - Planning and communicating with client to ensure processes are correct
- If works aren't going as plan, need to be able to explain why this is the case.
- Oversee quality of documentation, ensure processes are running correct
- 1 year FTC (opportunity for extension or perm placement)
- Construction experience
- 4+ years in site management
- Commercial, fitout, educational, supermarket, leisure, hotel or retail construction experience