Maintenance Engineering Manager
Commutable from Derby, Leicester, Coalville, Loughborough, Swadlincote, Long Eaton, Hinckley, Nuneaton
Based on site in Ashby-de-la-Zouch
£48,000 + Training + Days Based Role + Generous Bonus Scheme + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Maintenance Engineering manager looking to join a world renowned company, alongside a close knit team of experienced engineers who will support you while enhancing your skillset further?
This excellent opportunity gives you lots of responsibility within ensuring the production lines run to maximum plant efficiency. As well as this you will get the chance to work for a world leading power electronics company.
The company specialises in semiconductor solutions. You will manage a robust preventative planned maintenance programme to ensure production lines run to maximum plant efficiency.
This role would be suitable to a Maintenance Engineering Manager who is competent in all activities from managing capital expenditure, coordinating with other departments and being responsible for budgets and part inventory.
- Servicing equipment in order to prevent operational failure to maximize output of production lines
- Recommending new processes and tools to help achieve advanced project management
- Providing repair and maintenance of all production machinery
- Days based role with an early finish on a Friday (40 hours per week)
- Educated to degree level in engineering or equivalent (will also take experience)
- 18th edition of IET wiring regulations certification or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a similar role
- Looking to work for a world renowned company that offers a great salary and benefits package
Reference Number: BBBH158612
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellis Lock at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.