Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50K plus bonus, health plan, flexible working, life assurance.
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager from a manufacturing background looking for a role you can make your own?
This role is with a growing medical device manufacturer who have pioneered exiting both exiting products and exiting employee initiatives, such as having every other Friday off.
This is a newly created role, focusing on quality and production engineering, plus leading a small team.
Therefore the role will be working to ISO 13485 standards and also be overseeing areas such as NPI and process improvement.
- Full time, permanent newly created role within medical devices manufacturing
- Line managing a team of 7
- Role is focusing on overseeing quality and production engineering
- Working experience at a senior level within manufacturing engineering
- Good knowledge of quality engineering including CAPA and working to a QMS
- Good knowledge of production engineering including ideally lean six sigma qualifications and experience of NPI
- Any experience within medical devices or pharmaceutical manufacturing preferred but not essential
Reference Number: BBBH213369
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.