Electrical Design Engineer
Southport, Merseyside (Commutable from: Liverpool, Skelmersdale, Ormskirk, Formby, Preston)
£35,000 - £50,000 + Training + Progression + Company Pension
Are you a Design Engineer looking to join a market-leading company offering clear routes of progression into management and the chance to spearpoint your own department within the company?
This is an excellent opportunity to become a technical expert within a progressive industry and move in to a hands on management role where you will be responsible for the introduction of innovative designs.
This is an fantastic time to join a company that can provide you with specialist training, career progression, an encouraging and welcoming culture and a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
On offer is a varied role where you will be taking the technical lead on bespoke projects from concept to completion and stepping up in to a management role in the future.
This role suits an Electrical Design Engineer, looking to become an industry expert, offering long-term career progression to management and the chance to put your stamp on your own department.
- Providing design and technical expertise on a range of electrical machinery
- To provide electrical systems back up and support to the Engineering and Technical Managers
- Grow your team of highly skilled team of engineer
- Experienced Electrical Design Engineer
- Experience with 1 and 3 phase Motor applications, PLC controllers and HMI interfaces (preferable)
- Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
Design engineer, design projects, manufacturing, consultancy, SolidWorks, 1 3 phase, plc controllers, converters, hmi interface, technical support, specialist design software, design solutions, inverters, special purpose machinery, Southport, Merseyside, Liverpool, Skelmersdale, Ormskirk, Formby, Preston