Electrical Design Engineer
East Manchester area, commutable from Oldham, Droylsden, Hyde, Manchester, Ashton-under-Lyne, Stockport, Rochdale
Days based-37 hours/week 8AM-4.30PM Mon-Thurs, 8AM-4PM Friday
Are you a Design Engineer, looking to work for a major player in the low volume Electrical product Manufacturing industry, based in their superb head office, with over 400 staff?
This role will suit an ambitious candidate, who wants to work on a range of design projects and be trained to progress their career.
Once past the probation period there will be opportunities to work from home if desired.
You will be responsible for working on lighting product and lighting control designs. You don't have to have specific experience of lighting design as training will be provided.
- Full time permanent position with opportunities for working from home
- Working on lighting product designs including lighting controls and control layouts/
- Design is focused on functionality rather than aesthetic design
- Academic/working background in electrical engineering
- Experience in a design based position (doesn't have to necessarily be lighting design)
- Experience of AutoCAD and/or Relux/Dialux (again this can be taught if need be).