10-12 Month Fixed-Term Contract (Maternity cover)
£25'000 per annum + benefits + holiday allowance+ half day Friday
08.00-4.30 Monday to Thursday and 08.00-1pm
Are you a Contracts Administrator looking for an immediately available Fixed Term Contract Role ?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a Leading International Engineering Company?
Due to Maternity leave my client are now looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator who can hit the ground running in a busy, fast paced Engineering environment.
In this role you will be providing administrative support to a passionate team who manage key accounts and major customer projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Administrator who is looking for a varied, interesting and fast paced fixed term contract to see you in to the middle of 2023!
- General Administrative duties & support for the permanent teams
- Project support , Business reports, tracking and maintenance
- Invoicing, processing of BACS / Payment requests
- Maintenance of Enquiry / Tender Logs
- Travel, Accommodation and hospitality arrangements for field Service Engineers
- Previous experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Experience with ERP CRM business systems
- Accurate, Efficient and with a 'can do' problem solving attitude
- Looking for a 10-12 month fixed term contract role in Bedford
Reference Number: BBBH154280
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.