Hayes, Hybrid working available
£35,000-£45,000 (PAYE) + Hybrid + Training + Progression + Benefits
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to move into a Bid Writer role, where you will work for an industry leader that is spearheading the future of public transportation. You can expect an inclusive working environment, further training, and the chance to progress your career.
Do you have a proven background of working in a civils construction environment? Are you looking for a new challenge within a well established company that offers fantastic training and progression opportunities?
This globally successful company specialise in the design, manufacture and integration of street furniture in major cities. Their innovative approach to intelligent transport systems means they are the industry leader in this sector. The business is expanding its workforce and adding new divisions to the company, including the growth of their commercial department.
In this role you will be tasked with the following duties, including but not limited to:
- You will be responsible for producing proposals for new business opportunities and existing contract retention
- Creating bespoke written responses to tenders and supporting the bid through its life until business is awarded.
- Reviewing proposals received by the wider team, proofreading and editing to ensure a high standard of quality.
- You will be joining a small friendly team and work closely with a variety of highly skilled and experienced managers and directors.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in Bid Writing, by understanding the end-to-end tendering process and associated activities. The business is open to applications from individuals with diverse industry experiences, such as transport, construction, highways, utilities, or Telecoms.
The successful candidate will be joining a business that invests in their staff and will offer ongoing training for the role.
- Bid Writer
- Office based in Hayes, with the chance to work Hybrid
- £35,000-£45,000 (PAYE) + Hybrid + Training + Progression + Benefits
- Opportunities for further training and progression into more senior roles
- Experience in Bid Writing within industry or similar (Transport, Construction, Utilities, Water, Telecoms etc)
- Happy to be part of a closeknit team
- Can commute to at least days per week
Reference Number: BBBH205154
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Cameron Day at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Keywords - Bid Writing, Estimating, Estimator, Tendering, Tenders, New business, Business, Signage, Street furniture, Transport, Utilities, Construction, Water, Telecoms, Energy, Engineering, London, Middlesex, Hayes