£20,000 - £25,000 + Training + Pension + Company Benefits
Rochdale (Commutable from: Bury, Oldham, Bolton, Manchester, and Ashton-under-Lyne)
Do you have experience working in a Stores / Logistics environment?
Are you looking for a permanent, full time role within a successful, profitable business?
On offer is a varied role, where you will be responsible for the day-to-day stores organisation and administration; maintaining stock records using their in house systems and producing reports.
This is an industry leading Engineering company that provide service, maintenance and breakdown of industrial equipment throughout the UK. They are a company known for taking care of their staff.
This role would suit someone with experience in either a Stores or Logistics environment, looking to join a stable company with a great work-life balance.
- Ensuring everything is accounted for and stored in an orderly and safe manner
- Producing order reports for review
- Maintaining stock records, booking goods in and out, using in house systems
- Helping out with various more general tasks
- Full training will be provided on their systems
- Stores Administration
- Previous experience working within a Stores or Logistics role will be advantageous
- Good administration and organisational skills
Stores Person, Administration, Admin, Stores, Logistics, Warehouse, Production, Manufacturing, Engineering, Stock, Rochdale, Bury, Oldham, Bolton, Manchester, Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester.
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.