Senior Structural Technician
£30,000 - £40,000 + Great Benefits Package
Relocation to Jersey - Government of Jersey Employment Licence available (no previous Jersey residency required).
An excellent opportunity to for a Senior Structural Technician to join a Structural Engineering consultancy who have been operating in Jersey for the past 50 years. The company undertake a diverse and exciting range of Structural Engineering projects within the Island for Clients in the domestic, commercial, infrastructure and public sectors.
On offer is the chance to join one of Jerseys leading engineering firms where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company are working on a number of exciting new build and refurbishment projects and are currently looking for a Senior Structural Technician to expand their team on a full-time permanent basis. This would be a great opportunity for an experienced Technician to step up to the next level and to expand their skillset into Engineering Management.
In this role you will be liaising with internal and external design team members covering a multitude of projects across multiple sectors, utilising your structural technical knowledge to put best practice into every scheme, attend project and site meetings as required, as well as mentoring junior colleagues as necessary.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Structural Technician with significant experience within the industry, looking for a role that is team focussed with development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Produce and supervise the production of structural drawings, models, sketches, schedules and specifications.
* Interpret technical reports produced by others.
* Produce basic structural calculations to approved design standards.
* Visits to site to carry out surveys and inspections as required.
* HNC or HND in a relevant Discipline and will be TechEng qualified with the IStructE and/orICE.
* AutoCAD and Revit Experience
* 5 years relevant experience in an engineering drawing office.
* Excellent communication skills to coordinate with external consultants and internal colleagues.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates