Senior Recruitment Consultant
£28,000 - £32,000 basic + Uncapped commission 10-40% + Unlimited Progression + Training Program + Luxury Office + Flexible working opportunities
Are you an ambitious individual looking to progress your career and become a key figure in shaping the team and driving the next level of growth for an expanding business?
Due to remarkable growth and success, Rise Technical Recruitment are excited to announce the opening of our brand-new office in Hammersmith, London! On offer is the chance to join a small (but growing) team with a start-up feel, alongside the backing of our multi-national business. We have all the resources to expand rapidly and offer incredible progression opportunities. It's suited to those who will bring passion and energy & thrive in a fast-paced, sales-based role.
Rise Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruiter focusing on the Energy, Engineering, Tech and Construction industries. We recruit talent into Europe, the USA and UK markets. We currently have a well-established office in central Bristol with 130 recruiters and are now ready to carry out our next stage of expansion.
As a company we offer industry leading training, huge financial rewards (commission 10-40%), an empowered culture, flexible working, and brand-new recruitment software.
We are best suited to those that want to drive future growth, inspire the teams around them with their work ethic and even work towards being our next Managers and Directors. You'll find an open, honest & fun atmosphere, striving to be the best platform to support & reward passion, hard work, honesty and commitment.
If you're ready to make an impact, get in touch & apply below.
- Establish new business opportunities within your vertical
- Build relationships with new & existing clients
- Sourcing candidates and matching them to relevant job opportunities
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome for both your clients and your candidates.
- Project management
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Location: Brand new Office
- Year 1 typical OTE: £60k+
Perks of the Job
- One of the most competitive uncapped commission and bonus schemes going
- A structured path of career progression with clear criteria for promotion
- Significant management and leadership opportunities
- A market leading training and development programme
- A dynamic, high-performance culture where we all support and celebrate each other's success
- Empowered working environment, supporting self-development
- Loads of weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives
- Very social environment (Sports teams, drinks, food etc)
- Flexible working once you're fully trained & happy to be autonomous in your role (office/ at home/ hybrid)
- Career driven
- Recruitment experience - Construction/Engineering/Energy/Technology
- Outstanding communication skills
- Bring an inspiring work ethic
- Financially motivated
- A competitive and ambitious person - not afraid of a challenge
- Resilient & optimistic
- Personable with a positive attitude
- Sales experience would be advantageous, but we provide full training so not a necessity!
- A sense of humour, recruitment can be tough - let's make those tough days brilliant too!
- You'll be someone goal-driven & committed to self-development
If you are highly ambitious and looking to enter the world of recruitment, please send your CV to Sam Mount by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button, for an immediate interview.