Senior Mechanical Engineer
$120,000 - $150,000 + 3 weeks PTO + Medical + Dental + Visual + 401k (6%)
Are you looking for a challenging senior position within a growing energy company where you will have autonomy over multiple design projects?
Do you want the chance to demonstrate technical excellence where you can implement positive change across the engineering department?
This company provides custom energy solutions to a variety of clients such as power plants, oil and gas companies, data centres and other markets. Their innovate energy solutions are designed and made modularly in Florida for projects all over the globe, ranging from North America to Asia to the Middle East. With big growth plans, they are looking for motivated individuals to add value to their already professional team.
They are looking to fill a Senior Mechanical Engineer position for their site in Florida. As a key member of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for leading the design of the modular cooling solutions for production. You will work independently, performing specification reviews and mechanical calculations to meet the needs of the clients through the design phase.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in mechanical engineering with experience in power plant or HVAC design. This individual must therefore have knowledge of pumps, cooling towers, heat exchanges or related equipment. They must be able to work independently and lead the design team with demonstrated success in technical leadership.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to make a positive impact within the companies engineering team where you will be given the autonomy to drive company growth and development.
* Leading the design of modular Turbine Inlet Air Chilling plants, combined heat and power plants and others.
* Accountable for the quality and accuracy of all the engineering and design work
* Provide specification reviews and mechanical calculations
* Write manufacturing and test procedures and reports
* Autonomy over multiple projects
* Opportunity to progress in your career to engineering manager as the company grows
* Full benefits and 401k match
* Bachelor of science degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
* Experience working on power plant or HVAC design
* Experience with Hydronics
* Knowledge of AutoCAD