Senior Electronics Engineer
Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Pontefract, Shipley, Harrogate, Wetherby, Tadcaster, Skipton
£40,000 - £45,000 + Training + Established Company + Excellent Benefits
Are you an Electronics Engineer looking to join a world renowned company, alongside a close knit team of experienced engineers who will support you while enhancing your skillset further?
This excellent opportunity allows you to work on bespoke cutting edge technology. As well as this you will get the chance to work for a company world leading in intelligence technology systems.
The company specialises in software and evolving technology. You will work with a mixture of Electrical and Mechanical engineers alongside FPGA/ RF designers, to produce the companies next generation of complex, space constrained digital and RF systems.
This role would be suitable to a Senior Electronics Engineer who is competent in all activities including: Working alongside a team of Electronics, Software and Mechanical engineers to deliver integrated solutions, considering and evaluating new components and design architecture plus using electronic design CAD software.
- Involved in digital and analogue design, embedded processor systems, power supply design and RF/ Antenna design/ optimisation
- Contributing to documentation for the final product
- Days based, hybrid flexible working hours
- Strong experience designing analogue and digital circuits
- RF/ Antenna design experience
- Experience debugging and fault finding complex electronic circuit boards
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Ellis Lock