Excellent opportunity for an Engineer with customer-facing skills with a small but rapidly growing international business that will enable you to become an expert in a specialist and high-demand industry, as well as the chance to travel internationally and boost your earnings with exciting bonuses.
Do you have experience working in a Technical or Engineering role in a customer-facing or sales capacity? Do you speak a European Language such as French, Spanish, Dutch or Italian?
This well-established company provide custom design and manufacturing services for specialist electro-mechanical equipment in multiple industries. They manufacture and supply their products internationally, and have seen a huge surge in demand for their products recently. Their focus is on maximising their sales in the European mainland, which is why they are looking for a Sales Engineer possessing a European language to speak to and visit their clients.
Usually this role would involve numerous site-visits to clients to get an understanding of their businesses’ needs, however this is limited due to the pandemic- this will be a key part of the role however once normality resumes including travel to Europe. The key focus of this role is not just business development but also getting an in-depth understanding of what the customer needs, and ensuring that all stages of the design and manufacture process deliver on these requirements. You will also be involved with distributor management and a small amount of end-user sales.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career with a company that is seeing strong, consistent growth; ideal for someone with a Technical/Engineering background who has worked in a Sales or Customer-Facing position.
* Technical Sales Engineer (European Language)
* Business Development- Physical visits(Post-Covid) and Phone/Conference
* Mainly focused on European Mainland Clients
* Gaining in-depth understanding of client needs so that OEM projects can be delivered
* Ensuring needs are med throughout design and manufacture
* Distributor management and some end-user sales
* £40,000-£45,000 (OTE 50K) +Training + Bonus + Car + Flexible + 32 Days Holiday
* Engineering/Technical Background
* Customer-Facing skills/experience
* English-Speaking and at least one Language from- French, Spanish, Dutch or Italian
* Engineering/Physics/Life Sciences Degree
* Sales Experience Desirable but not essential
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.