Technical Support Engineer
£37,500 + Bonus + Training + Flexitime + Excellent Holiday Scheme
Are you from a technical/engineering background with experience in quality/continuous improvement looking to join a leading manufacturer with an excellent reputation?
On offer is the opportunity to work on-site at a state of the art facility, working across multiple divisions. The main responsibilities of the role is to provide technical support to the aftermarket, implementing root cause analysis & continuous improvement to all their products.
The organisation are specialists within the industry & throughout Europe . They are known for their innovation, and for the reliability in improving performance. The company also offer you a great work life balance with flexible working hours.
- Working across the aftermarket & quality divisions to provide product support - Problem solving any issues, implementing root cause analysis techniques and permanent corrective action plans to ensure continuous improvement to all products.
- Site based role with the occasional travel to customer sites (once a month, all expenses paid)
- Full time, permanent role with flexitime and working from home options
- Technical/Engineering background
- Experience within quality, continuous improvement
- CAD experience (siemens NX)
- German speaking would be highly advantageous
Product Support Engineer, Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing, Engineering, CAD, SAP, Wythenshawe, Manchester
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment. Reference Number BBBH149951