Product Design Engineer
Competitive salary + Training & Development+ Progression + Flexible working+Company benefits
Are you a passionate & creative Product Design Engineer looking to work for a dynamic global company set in a fantastic location in Cornwall?
Brilliant opportunity on offer for a Product Design Engineer to join a unique company who actively encourages collaboration, creativity & ideas and who will invest in your training, development & progression in order for you to reach your full potential.
This fantastic company are an award winning industry leader and pride themselves on an innovative approach and a workforce who are excited about making a difference to people around the globe. Due to continuing expansion and ever growing product lines they are now looking for a superstar product designer to join the ambitious team in Newquay.
In this role you will be involved in innovative projects from concept to manufacture within a successful and fun loving product development team. The role will involve the mechanical and electro mechanical design of Consumer goods for a global audience.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the design of consumer goods and be looking for training, development & progression with a revolutionary company who actively encourage thinking outside of the box to develop new, exciting and fun products for their customers.
- Mechanical/Electromechanical design of consumer products
- Designing plastic parts, mechanisms, geared systems, micro motors & digital electronic systems
- Problem solving, Innovative engineering solutions, R&D, Building prototypes & models
- Working to product specifications
- Monday - Friday (flexible working options)
- Creative, passionate and innovative with a desire to design exciting one of a kind high volume products
- Previous experience within product design for manufacture (Solid works/ Fusion 360)
- Previous experience of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Looking for collaboration, training & development & career progression with a unique company who actively promote the extraordinary within their product lines
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.