PCB Design Engineer
Fort Myers, Florida
$50,000 - $85,000 + 401(k) + Healthcare + PTO & Paid Holiday + Training + Progression + Bonus
Brilliant chance for a design engineer with printed circuit boards (PCB) experience to join an international market leader working through technically challenging engineering projects.
This company research, design, test and manufacture complex and bespoke electrical systems for customers in a range of industries and markets. Due to continual growth and demand for their products they are looking for a range of technical professionals to join their growing team.
In this position you will work with mechanical and electrical engineering teams to design printed circuit boards (PCB) for a range of electrical and electronic products that are supplied into the marine, industrial engineering, mining and locomotive markets to name a few. You will have the chance to further train your skills through courses as well as progress your career.
Exciting opportunity for someone to work on a range of technical engineering projects for a global market leader that will support your professional development whilst offering a great company package.
* Design and maintain printed circuit boards (PCB) for highly technical market leading products
* Develop and maintain PCB design procedures
* Work collaboratively with mechanical and electrical engineering teams
* Great company package, training courses and career progression available
* Experience designing PCB's
* Knowledge of either AutoCAD, PADS, Inventor, PCB Blueprint or similar
* Ideally come from an engineering or manufacturing background
* Authorized to work in the US