Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
£39,520,Monday - Friday Days (47.5hrs )+ Training & Development + Progression
£32,240 Monday - Thursday Nights - (40 hours) + Training & Development + Progression
Dorset - Wimborne, Canford, Poole
Are you a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking to join a leading company who pride themselves on an innovative approach to waste management and offer extensive training, development & progression?
Brilliant opportunity to join a well-established company working a role that offers great work life balance in either Monday - Friday days OR a nights based Monday to Thursday role that gives you the opportunity to have a great work life balance whilst becoming an expert in your trade.
This fantastic company specialize in the waste industry. Due to ongoing growth they are now looking to both a days and a nights based permanent Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to their hardworking close knit team.
The role would suit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with a background in special purpose, heavy industrial or waste & recycling machinery , however other similar experience will be considered. Day to day you will be hands on in the planned and reactive Mechanical maintenance of plant equipment such as balers, compactors & conveyors.
All in all, a fantastic opportunity to further your career within a tight knit, growing organisation.
- Breakdown, repair, service, and maintenance of Special Purpose Machinery including Balers, conveyors & compactors
- Mechanical works
- Either a permanent days based Monday - Friday role OR a permanent Nights based Monday - Thursday role
- Qualified / Time served Mechanical Engineer
- Previous experience in the maintenance of heavy machinery such as Balers, conveyors & compactors (hydraulic/welding/electrical experience desirable)
- Passionate about giving a good service, reliable & a good communicator looking for training & development to become an expert in their field
This role is for an immediate start so please send an up-to-date CV ASAP to Sarah Hibberd.