Commutable from: Kettering, Thrapston, Corby, Oundle, Stamford, Uppingham and Market Harborough
£26,000 – £30,000 + Overtime + Full Training + Progression to FSE + Days based + Company Pension.
Are you a Mechanical Fitter looking to join a company that will offer clear routes of progression into a Field Service role and who will invest in your career, with full training to help you become an expert in the industry?
On offer is a varied role where you will have days based hours working for a company that have an excellent reputation and are specialists within their industry.
The organisation are industry leaders in within a niche area of Agricultural Engineering and they are looking to continue in their ongoing success. This is an award winning company kept advancing through the innovation and now distribute equipment worldwide.
The ideal candidate will be a Mechanical Fitter with experience of working on Agricultural equipment however training is provided so this is not essential.
– Working to customer requirements and modifying to suit bespoke machine builds
– Carrying out pre-delivery inspections, servicing and repairing customer’s equipment.
– Mainly site based but some travel involved. Monday to Friday, days based role with an early finish on a Friday.
– Proven experience as a Mechanical Fitter
– Experience in the Agricultural industry would be beneficial but this is not essential. Other backgrounds that will be considered include motor trade/industrial/plant maintenance
– Looking to join a company that focus on employee investment and progression.
Mechanical Fitter, Engineering, Fitter, Agricultural Engineers, Service Engineer, Kettering, Thrapston, Corby, Oundle, Stamford, Uppingham and Market Harborough
If you are interested in this role please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Camony Lamb at Rise Technical Recruitment