Mechanical Fitter -Manufacturing Maintenance
Nottinghamshire, commutable from Nottingham, Grantham, Newark, Mansfield, Lincoln
£28800-£38400 (inclusive of 20% shift allowance) plus pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, parking, 25 days holiday.
3 Shift Pattern, 37 hour week (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pmm, 10pm-6am, shorter hours on Friday)
Are you a Mechanical Fitter from a manufacturing background looking for progression, and a chance to join a global market leading company?
On offer is a role offering on-going technical progression and training work for a a large and prestigious company.
This company is the leader in the supply of precision and mechatronic products, primarily for the automotive industry.
The role's purpose is provide mechanical support to the maintenance team.
- Full time, permanent role within the manufacturing sector, working a Mon-Fri 3 shift pattern
- Carry out mechanical maintenance tasks (breakdown & preventative)
- Excellent training and progression available
- BTEC, ONC or City & Guilds qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Working experience in a mechanical fitter/mechanical maintenance role including hydraulics/pneumatic
- Willing to work a 3 shift pattern, with a UK driving licence/vehicle
Reference Number: BBBH202562
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.