Commutable from: Stoke-On-Trent, Stafford. Derby, Cheadle, Uttoxeter
£35,000 - £40,000 + Overtime + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits + Paid Courses
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking to work in one of the most exciting places in the UK, whilst developing your career working on a variety of exciting equipment in a varied and rewarding role?
This position will enable you to work in a unique facility where you will get specialist training and be able to enjoy the numerous company benefits for both you and your family and friends.
This well known establishment are known for providing a brilliant service and great customer experience. They are looking to expand their team and add a Mechanical Engineer to carry out planned and reactive maintenance across their vast site.
This would suit an Mechanical Engineer with experience working in a busy environment, wanting to further their career at a company that offers a huge range of varied work and opportunities.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on site
- Completing PPM work to open rides in the operating season and annual work during winter shutdown periods.
- Investigating ongoing issues and constant improving of ride availability
- 9 week rolling rota (Day Shift & Noon Shift)
- Ability to read electrical schematic diagrams
- Good understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics systems Ideally you will be apprenticeship trained with experience in an industrial environment
- Looking to join a company that offers some of the best benefits and package in the country
Reference Number: BBBH157848
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.