Mechanical Design Engineer
£27,000 - £30,000 + Training + Progression + Excellent company benefits
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for training for a globally recognised business that can offer progression into senior design roles?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to develop your technical skillset whilst you progress through an industry leading business.
This leading manufacturer turnover billions of pounds annually and have a great reputation. Due to ongoing expansion they are looking to appoint a Design Engineer.
The role would suit a design engineer ideally from a heavy engineering background but this is not essential
- Designing specialist equipment
- 3d design used for manufacture
- Monday to Friday with on going training to support your development
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Ideally be able to use Creo or SolidWorks
- Ideally coming from a heavy engineering background but this is not essential
- Ideally be able to design castings and do FEA but training is provided on this
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment
Mechanical, Design, Engineer, Coalville, SolidWorks, Creo, FEA, castings, manufacture, manufacturing