Manufacturing Engineering Manager
£40'000-£45'000 + Development + Progression + Holiday + Pension + Benefits
East Suffolk - Commutable from: Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Beccles,
Are you a Manufacturing Engineering Manager looking for the next exciting step in your career with a world renowned company?
This fantastic well established company have a loyal global client base. They are innovative in their approach and are passionate about designing & manufacturing exceptional equipment of the highest quality for a range of prestigious projects around the world.
Due to continued expansion they are now looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager to lead the team at their premises in Suffolk.
In this role you will be responsible for leading manufacturing engineering across the business. You will be reviewing, developing and implementing optimized processes utilizing sound engineering and science-based approaches, as well as lean manufacturing techniques. You will work across and support all manufacturing functions, working closely with R&D to embed robust hand-over processes from new product development to industrialization.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager for a Manufacturing background to work with a globally recognized manufacturing company where you will be leading a passionate and high performing team to the highest standards & promoting a collaborative approach.
- Providing hands-on production engineering support as to Manufacturing
- R&D and NPD initiatives
- Creating and developing processes using lean principles to drive efficiency
- Troubleshoot manufacturing and assembly procedures/processes & root cause analysis
- Generating productivity and quality related KPI's to drive performance improvements
- An experienced Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Excellent man management & motivational skills & the ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Looking for development into senior level roles
- A proven track record in the practical application of Lean tools, within a Continuous Improvement environment.
Engineering Manufacturing Manager, Production, R&D Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, New Product Development, NPI, NPD,
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.