Manufacturing Engineer (CNC/Tooling)
Commutable from: Chester, Ellesmere Port, Frodsham, Wrexham, Deeside, Birkenhead, Runcorn, Gresford, Tarporley, Delamere and Surrounding Areas
Days based role and half day on a Friday
£35,000 - £45,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Days Based + Company Benefits
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer with knowledge of CNC Machining looking for a long term permanent, Monday to Friday, days based role?
On offer is the opportunity to work for a market leading company highly known across the UK and overseas where you will also have the opportunity to progress.
This company are a global leader in Sheet Metal and Lead manufacturing, they design and produce bespoke products for their clients across a range of industries from Nuclear to Healthcare and Medical, and due to continued expansion they now wish to add a Manufacturing Engineer to add to the team.
This position would suit a Manufacturing Engineer looking to join a company with a great reputation.
- Responsible for all manufacturing processes within the Machining, Fabricating & Casting area of the business
- Creating manufacturing instructions, writing & standardising CNC Programs, estimating machining/casting times, modifying/buying fixtures and tooling, equipment capability etc.
- Days based role with a half day on a Friday
- You will have previous experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Any knowledge/experience of CNC Lathes, Milling Machines or CNC software
- Knowledge of ISO9001 Quality system
Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, Manufacturing, CNC, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Frodsham, Wrexham, Deeside, Birkenhead, Runcorn, Gresford, Tarporley, Delamere
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Ellis Lock