Pembroke Pines, Florida
$50,000 - $60,000 + Training + Overtime + 401(k) + PTO & Holiday + Medical + Progression + Bonus
Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join an industry leading business that boasts exciting skill development, career progression and overtime opportunities.
This business operates over 400 facilities providing a range of leading services to over 1 million customers in a range of industries such as Food Service, Automotive, Hospitality, and Healthcare to name a few. Due to continual market dominance and exciting growth plans they are now looking to onboard a Maintenance Technician to join the Engineering team!
In this technically varied position, you will be responsible for conducting preventative and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery and equipment such as washers, conveyor systems and boilers. You will work on installation projects and will service and repair the site facilities. On offer is additional overtime to boost your earnings as well company training and further career progression.
This is an exciting chance to join a company operating at the forefront of their industry, offering a brilliant company package working in a highly varied and stable maintenance position.
* Preventative and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery and equipment
* Second Shift (14:00 - 22:00) Monday - Friday
* Work on installation projects, service and repair the site facilities
* Excellent company package on offer, overtime, bonus, training and career progression
* Electrical or mechanical knowledge
* Experience maintaining industrial machinery or equipment
* Willing to work second shift (14:00 - 22:00)