£15.50 p/h + Unlimited Overtime (Time and half weekdays, x2 weekends) + Training + Pension + Progression + 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Benefits
Do you have basic Lathe and Mill experience? Do you have hands on Mechanical skills?
This company are industry leaders in their field. They provide an excellent service for their customers and are a great place to work for their employees. Working alongside world renowned manufacturers, each one of their engineers is kept at the forefront of their field with excellent progression and development opportunities.
In this varied position, you will be working on a wide range of CNC lathes and mills, you will be reading engineering drawings and machining one off items.
This is an ideal role for a CNC machinist with basic lathes and mill experience, looking to join a industry leader. You will be working alongside likeminded individuals, work in a varied role, and can maximise your income with unravelled overtime.
- Working on a wide range of lathes and mills
- Varied role (no two days are the same)
- £15.50 p/h + Unlimited Overtime (Time and half weekdays, x2 weekends) + Training + Pension + Progression + 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Benefits
- Basic Lathe/Mill Experience
- Hands on Mechanical Skills
- Monday - Friday (7:30am - 4:30pm)
Key Words: Machinist, Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, CNC Machinist, CNC Programmer, Miller, Turner, Online Programming, Offline Programming, Fanuc Controls, Fanuc, Alfa CAM, Lathe, Mills, Pumps, Gearboxes, HGV, Plant, Southampton