$65,000-$80,000 + Bonus + Hybrid + Health Insurance + Vision + Dental + 401k + Growth Oppertunities
Are you looking to kickstart your career for a globally recognized solar company where you will be given the opportunity to rapidly develop your skillset?
Do you want the chance to technically advance in a fast paced environment where you implement positive change across the logistics department?
This company is one of the fastest growing solar companies in the solar industry. They provide the top solar racking and solar tracker products to the biggest Solar companies and projects in the United States. Based in Connecticut, they have doubled in growth year on year and are looking for driven individuals to join their already professional team.
This is an exciting position where you will be responsible for working with the companies customers as well as oversees offices and internal stakeholders to ensure each shipment is delivered in a timely and cost effective manner. You will be working alongside the project management team to plan and establish the most efficient route for the shipment, cost, time and security of the cargo.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in container shipments and logistics management. They will be able to work independently and track multiple processes at the same time. They must have excellent communication skills so customer service experience is much preferred and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This is a great role for a highly motivated individual to join a leading growth company where you will have the opportunity to learn and progress in a key role within the business.
* Ensuring the deliveries of the shipments are met
* Preparing loading plans
* Develop detailed plans for international shipments for the company
* Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents
* Ensure the processes for supply chain are efficient, organized and timely
* Customer service- responding to inquiries and referring customers
* 2-3 years experience in Logistics Management
* Bachelors degree in a relevant practice
* Detail orientated and able to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple processes simultaneously
* Customer service experience