Competitive Salary + 27 Days Holiday + Training + Private Pension + Early Friday Finish
Do you have a background in Logistics and are looking to join a global business with the opportunity to work in an advanced facility within a specialised industry?
This company have a global presence and are in a period of significant growth and expansion at present due to an influx in work and demand in their services.
This role will see the candidate working closely with the Bid & Customer teams reporting to the Head of Supply Chain. You will undertake a vital role ensuring the transportations within the UK (both import and export) are co-ordinated efficiently.
The ideal candidate would have proven experience with Logistics / Distribution, preferably within a technical environment.
- Arranging transportation for materials within the UK
- Support the Bidding and Procurement Teams, providing quotes for shipping
- Days based Mon - Fri with an early Friday finish at 12:30!
- Background in Co-ordination and / or Logistics
- Any knowledge of current Import & Export regulations would give you a distinct advantage
- Solid Excel & Powerpoint skills (knowledge of Oracle would also be beneficial)
- Looking to join a company with a global presence
To be considered for this role, please "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment