Junior Estimator (Full Training)
Based in Tamworth, Staffordshire (Office based, with some site visits)
£26,000 - £28,000 + Employee-owned business + Full Training + Progression + Profit Sharing + Company Benefits
An exceptional career opportunity suited for graduates or highly motivated individuals with a background in the construction industry. Join our distinguished Superstructure & Façade Construction Specialist Company, where they're dedicated by providing you with training and support to ensure a progressive career.
Are you looking for a long-term role with a big competitor in their market and are continuing to grow? Are you looking for a company with great training and development opportunities?
This reputable company has a rich 50-year history and a dedicated team of over 100 professionals. They are eager to bolster their dynamic workforce, fuelled by the strong client relationships they've cultivated over the decades. They take pride in providing their employees with comprehensive and adaptable training, empowering them to chart their own paths to success. At the company, you'll find abundant opportunities for career advancement as you upskill & take on more responsibility.
In this role you will begin to learn and develop all areas of estimating. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with experienced managers throughout the tender process.
- Provide invaluable support across all facets of pricing. * Engage in various front-end responsibilities, covering a wide spectrum of tasks.
- Participate actively in both internal and client-facing meetings, fostering valuable connections within and outside the organization.
Therefore, this role would therefore be best suited for either a graduate or a highly motivated candidate with exposure within the construction industry that is looking to get into a entry-level estimating role.
- Junior Estimator, with the opportunity to progress to an Estimator
- Working on Commercial and Residential projects
- Full training, development and progression
- Office based, with some site visits
- Exposure to the construction industry of a graduate with a relevant degree
- Highly motivated.
- Looking to add value to a driven team
Reference Number: BBH198458
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Reece Johnson at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.