Health and Safety Manager
£38,000 - £45,000 + Company Pension Contribution + Holiday + Flexible hours
Are you qualified health and safety manager? Do you want to increase your portfolio with the potential for international business trips?
If successful, you will be joining a £multimillion electrical company providing support to a reputable client base which reaches nationwide in both public and private sectors. This is a company constantly looking to expand with the goal of becoming the national leader while still providing a personal service to every client.
My client is looking for a experienced health and safety manager to oversee, develop, and execute suitable health and safety plans of which will follow the best methods and adhere to legal guidelines. They will also be responsible for conducting health and safety presentations, risk assessments and provide strategies on how to improve the existing methods of practice.
The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced in electrical and/or manufacturing health and safety environments with strong knowledge of the relevant legal guidelines required, special consideration will be shown for those who have experience in ISO14001 accreditation. The candidate will also have a high level of written and verbal communication ability.
If you feel you have what it takes and want to join a rapidly growing company apply below or email Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
* Oversee, execute and develop health and safety plans in line with legal guidelines
* Conduct health and safety presentations and risk assessments
* Provide strategies on how to improve existing health and safety practices
* Construct and assist in the enforcement of health and safety practices to ensure a safe work environment
* Experienced and qualified health and safety operative
* Strong knowledge of legal guidelines of health and safety in the electrical/construction industry
* High level of writing and verbal communication skills
* Desirable if previous experience with ISO 4001