Fire and Security Installation Engineer
Location: Beds, Herts, Bucks and surrounding
£30,000 - £35,000 (OTE £45,000) + Excellent Progression + Training + Van + Overtime + Pension
Excellent opportunity for an Engineer looking to join a market leading, rapidly-expanding company who are offering exciting progression into project management positions.
Are you an experienced Fire and Security Engineer? Are you looking to take the next step in your career by joining a company that supports progressions?
This innovative company work on multi-million pound luxury properties, educational institutes and large corporations, where they install Fire and Security equipment. Their business is currently flourishing and they are looking to add a motivated Engineer to play a large part in them reaching their ambitions.
This role will involve you using your expert knowledge to lead installation jobs on cutting edge fire systems and security equipment such as CCTV, alarm. Furthermore, you will utilise your excellent communication skills to lead a small team of engineers on high end projects.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work on exciting, technically challenging projects with the vision of further progression to further develop your skills and earnings.
- Installing Fire and Security equipment.
- Understand client needs and fulfil tasks to an exceptional level.
- Working alone or within a team.
- £30,000 - £35,000 (OTE £45,000) + Excellent Progression + Training + Van + Overtime + Pension
- Experience in Fire and Security Engineering.
- Has an interest of progressing in an high growth business.
- Electrical background with installation experience - using Texacom and Pyronix.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Clean Driving License.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.