Field Service Technician
£26,000 - £30,000 + Training + Home Based + Monday to Friday (37.5hrs) + No Stay Aways + Vehicle + Holiday + Company Benefits
Are you looking for a field based role, covering a local patch, where you can have a great work life balance due to the working hours?
On offer is a varied role with a company who will actively invest in your career with initial training and long term progression opportunities in line with their growth.
This business provide a range of technology based solutions for various industries. They have grown rapidly over recent times and are going from strength to strength, making now a brilliant time to join.
In this role you will be based from home, travelling to customer sites to carry out service and repairs on their equipment. The position will cover the Leicester and surrounding areas, and you will be given a full range of training on company equipment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Technician, looking to build a career in a varied and challenging role, with training and development opportunities.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on office equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults at customer sites
- Covering the Leicestershire and surrounding areas (e.g. Northampton, Nottingham, Oakham, Peterborough, Coventry)
- Home based, Monday to Friday (37.5hrs)
- Training provided
- A background as a Maintenance Technician or Field Service Technician or Electrical Fitter or Workshop Technician
- Able to fault find and run electrical diagnostics
- Looking for a career in field service work
- Desirable backgrounds include: Vending, Gaming, Photocopiers, EPOS, ATM, Coffee Machines, or similar understanding of Electrical / Electro products
- Hold a valid, UK driving licence
Reference Number: BBBH205298
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.