Field Service Engineer (Security Systems)
Ideally Based: Northamptonshire but will be required to travel from site to site
£35,000 - £40,000 + Modern Van + Laptop + Mobile Phone + Power Tools + Premium Overtime + Progression to Management
Are you a Multi disciplined Security Engineer looking to work with an industry recognised company, offering one of the best packages and internal benefits in the country?
On offer is the chance to work in an industry with huge varied work, where you can work on the latest security systems and have the scope to technically progress and take on more responsibility with your salary reflecting that.
The company has landed some huge new contracts and is in a serious place of expansion, making it a great time to get on board.
This would suit a time served security engineer with a proven track record of working on all security systems (intruder alarms, CCTV, access control, Fire alarms) looking to dramatically increase their earnings through internal progression and premium overtime rates.
- You will predominantly complete service and small works, however there will be a requirement for you to complete commissioning of systems also as and when required.
- Carry out new installations of a range of systems including intruder alarms, CCTV, access control, life safety and infrastructure.
- You will also be required to complete planned preventative maintenance and repair activities.
- You must have at least two years of demonstrable installation experience along with a good knowledge of IP networks.
- Experience and competence working within the Electronic Security Industry as multi-disciplined security engineer.
- Full UK Driving License
- IPAF & CSCS training would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided as required.
Reference Number: BBBH158133
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.