Field Service Engineer - Pumps / Rotating Equipment
£35,000 -£38,000 Basic - OTE £40'000-£60'000 +
Lots of Overtime to significantly increase earnings + Stay away allowance + Expenses + Van + Training & Development + Fantastic benefits !
Benefits Inc. Van, 33 days holiday + ability to obtain 5 more holiday days per year + 8% pension + Sick pay + Life assurance + Employee Assistance Programme + Volunteering Scheme + Discounts, cash back and offers
Uk wide locations considered - Role will be working UK wide & some International travel
Are you a Field Service Engineer with experience in the installation, service & maintenance of rotating equipment such as pumps, valves & turbines looking for the next exciting step in your career in a role that offers extensive overtime and stay away bonuses to significantly increase your earnings?
Excellent opportunity on offer for Field Service Engineers to join a company well known for their continued training & development, further progression opportunities and excellent benefits packages.
This fantastic company are industry specialists & have a global client base. With their extensive product lines & exceptional levels of service they are well known for supporting projects across a range of sectors to their loyal customers based in the UK, Europe & internationally.
In this role you will be travelling to customers sites and will be involved in the overhaul, service & maintenance of rotating equipment and you will be required to travel around the UK and occasionally internationally.
The Ideal candidate will be from a rotating equipment background & be looking for an exciting role that offers training & the opportunity to massively increase your salary through overtime & stay away allowances.
- Installation, Refurbishment & Overhaul of rotating equipment at customers sites
- Working on Pumps, Valves & turbines
- UK wide travel & some international
- Adhering to strict health & safety guidelines
- Reading & interpreting risk assessments, maintenance instructions & engineering drawings
- Writing reports
- NVQ 3 Qualified with previous experience in a similar field service or mechanical fitting role working on the installation, service & maintenance of rotating equipment
- Good working knowledge of bearings, seals, alignments
- A good communicator & a team player
- Ability to travel and stay away
- Looking for a role where you can massively increase earnings through overtime & stay away allowances with a company that will invest in your training and development
- Ability to get security clearance ( need to have worked in the UK for a minimum of 5 years )
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.