Field Service Engineer (CCTV/ Access Control)
Home based (Midlands region)
Full time (Days based role)
Commutable from: Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Redditch, Walsall, Solihull, Nuneaton
£29,000 + Training + Progression + Company Car + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Field Service Engineer with experience in CCTV/ Access control systems looking to work for a company that offers you great progression within the role?
On offer is the opportunity to have a long term secure role where you will be working on different customer sites. The company are known for valuing their staff and offering a great place to work.
The business are a respected leader in the Design, Installs and Surveillance control systems in some of the UKs most demanding environments. They are well established with a great reputation.
This role would suit a Field Service Engineer with experience in CCTV/ Access control systems.
- Providing maintenance and repairs on a large scale to Analogue and Digital CCTV systems in variety of commercial buildings
- Providing maintenance and repair to multi site Access control systems
- Home based role with travel to commercial sites within region and outside of region when requested (overnight stays will be required when travelling longer distances)
- Experienced in CCTV, IT and PID systems on varying scales
- Strong knowledge of Access control and DVR systems
- Knowledge of Cortech GUI/ Synergy 3/ Video Matrix Systems would be advantageous
- Looking to join a company with an excellent reputation
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Ellis Lock