Field Service Engineer (Installation & Maintenance)
South London and South of England
£28,000 - £32,500 + Progression + Overtime + Van & Fuel Card + Private Medical + Pension + Excellent Benefits
An excellent opportunity for a Service Engineer looking to join a growing, market leading company who can offer excellent industry training and structured career progression.
Are you an experienced service engineer? Do you have experience working as a maintenance and/or installer of electrical equipment? Are you looking to expand your skillset?
This company supplies a variety of digital equipment which is used for traffic enforcement solutions. They specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of digital camera systems that are used predominately in traffic management. Due to continuing success and growth plans, they are looking for an ambitious Field Service Engineer who wants to develop their career in a highly skilled team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing onsite installation of roadside electrical equipment and ongoing maintenance and support, as well as fault finding, diagnosing errors and working with the development team testing new products in the field. You will be covering South London, including opportunities to work across Kent, Surrey and Sussex areas.
This role would ideally suit a flexible field service engineer who looking to develop their skills in a specialised role with a fast growing and resilient company.
- Provide onsite installation and ongoing maintenance and support
- Diagnose errors or faults and determine the best solution
- Co-operate and work with our development team testing new products in the field
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours
- £28,000 - £32,500 + Progression + Overtime + Van & Fuel Card + Private Medical + Pension + Excellent Benefits
- An ambitious field service engineer
- Looking to expand their skillset
- Willingness to work nights and out of area or any part of the UK on an occasion
- Clean driving licence is preferred
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.