Field Service Engineer
Covering the South West of the UK.
You will be based in one of the following locations: Exeter, Taunton, Yeovil, Newquay, Bodmin, Bristol, Bath, Plymouth
£28,000 - £32,000 + Overtime + Company Van + Tools + Training + Healthcare
Are you a Service Engineer from an Electro/ Mechanical Engineering background looking to cover a local regional patch, offering you a great work life balance as you will be home every night and finish at 4pm?
On offer is the chance in a role where you will be given continuous training to help you become an industry professional with ongoing progression throughout the company. This business boast a Management/Director team full of employees who have worked their way up internally.
The organisation are a respected leader in the Maintenance and Servicing of specialist industrial cleaning equipment. The company are known for valuing their staff by offering structured training and progression making it a great place to work.
The role would suit a Service Engineer from an Electro/Mechanical background.
- Maintenance, Service and Repairs to all machinery
- Ordering parts via SSP to complete breakdown calls
- Covering a regional patch - finish at 4pm everyday
- Service Engineer from an Electro/ Mechanical background
- Fault finding & testing skills of electrical, electronic and mechanical systems
- Looking for a great work life balance to cover a regional patch
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Ellis Lock