£30,000 + Excellent Training + Career Progression + Optional Overtime at Boosted Rate + 10% Bonus
Are you a Facilities or Maintenance Technician looking for the opportunity to undertake a tailored training programme before beginning in a role that will offer you excellent progression options, and allow you to increase your earnings through optional overtime?
On offer is a varied and interesting position with industry-leading training options, and a direct progression route to Regional Manager. This role will allow you to progress both technically and in terms of your career development, whilst simultaneously offering you the chance to work in a rewarding environment, and increase your earnings as desired through enhanced-rate overtime.
This company is a global brand, operating within the property management sector. They offer high-end student accommodation, primarily to the international marketplace. As such, high standards and customer care are of particular importance to them.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Facilities or Maintenance Technician to join a dynamic property management company. No two days are the same in this job, but you will be responsible for working from an annual calendar of planned maintenance jobs, alongside a daily task list assigned by the Resident Manager. The maintenance work will generally be electrical and plumbing work, but will cover all aspects of property management, for which training will be provided.
This role would suit a Facilities or Maintenance Technician looking for an exciting opportunity to join a well-renowned company and receive excellent training, with a view to further advancing their career.
- Will involve a tailored development plan of internal and external training, depending on the candidate
- Will be based on a standard working week of Monday to Friday, with weekend and evening overtime available if desired
- Will involve Facilities Maintenance work on a single site, which will mostly involve minor electrical and plumbing work
- Will have a background in facilities or property maintenance, and confident with hands-on work
- Will be interested in training and career progression
- Will be looking for a rewarding and varied role with an exciting company
Reference number: BBBH214418
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sam Weller at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.