£30,000-55,000 + Electric vehicle + Private family healthcare +22 days holiday (+1 day increase each year up to 25 days) +Pension
Are you a senior Electrical Estimator looking to join a well-established reputable company who offer extensive technical training & who like to promote employees from within into managerial roles ?
On offer is a brilliant chance to join a leading electrical contractor in an interesting, varied and technically challenging position where you will be working on exciting projects.
This fantastic company pride themselves on high quality workmanship and exceptional customer care and as such they have built up a great reputation in the industry. Due to an ever expanding order book they are now looking to add an Electrical Estimator in to their busy team.
In this role you will be responsible for the production of detailed electrical tender bids, quantifying material, plant and labour requirements & negotiating with suppliers, wholesalers and subcontractors across domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior Estimator to join a company who offer technical training & actively promote from within in to senior roles to enable significant career progression. They value their staff, offer a great working environment, a great salary & fantastic benefits including a fully maintained electric car & private healthcare for you and your family this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- understanding clients requirements & interpreting and implementing electrical designs
- Production of detailed electrical tender bids & documentation
- Quantifying material, plant and labour requirements
- Negotiating with suppliers, wholesalers and subcontractors
- Monday - Friday
- Previous experience in a similar role across domestic, commercial & industrial sectors
- A problem solver with a team player attitude
- Ability to communicate with clients, suppliers & contractors at all levels whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service
- Qualified with an in depth knowledge of wiring regulations
- Looking for technical development & progression in to senior roles
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed