$100,000 - $150,000 + 401(k) + Healthcare + PTO & Paid Holiday + Career Progression + Bonus
Fort Myers, Florida
Awesome chance to join an innovative market leader, offering a highly challenging and technically diverse permanent engineering position.
This global company research, design, test and manufacture complex and bespoke electrical systems for customers in a range of industries and markets. Due to continual growth and demand for their products they are looking for a range of technical professionals to join their growing team.
In this position you will be responsible for the strategic design and development of propulsion systems, high power AC and DC drives as well as electrical vehicle products and industrial controls. You will have the chance to further develop your skills through specific training courses as well as progress your career into new positions.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work on a range of engineering projects, where you can implement your own ideas and progress your career.
* Design, test and manufacture a range of highly complex electrical systems and products
* Work on projects from conceptual design through to completion
* Design propulsion systems, high power AC and DC systems as well as electric vehicle products
* Liaise with customers, sales engineers and engineering teams to meet project timescales
* Great company package, training courses and career progression available
* Electrical Engineer
* Degree in either Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Mechatronics
* Experience working with industrial machinery, electric vehicle products or similar
* Authorized to work in the US