£50,000 - £70,000
Are you a Design Manager looking for a new challenge in a high growth and exciting business environment? Do you want to work for a business in a close knit team where your hard work won't go unnoticed?
On offer is to join a highly established company who are growing rapidly and searching for a Design Manager to hit the ground running and contribute to the vision and success of the establishment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager to join a team which prides itself on delivering a premium service which has given them a fantastic reputation within the industry.
Within this role a Design Manager will lead the design process on projects (Primarily Design & Build) within their London based Design department. They are looking for someone who has a successful track record in delivering the design on a multitude of different projects.
The company is looking for a client facing and personable candidate to coordinate all design matters relating to a project, helping to ensure that the multi disciplinary teams building the project work together smoothly and that everything is delivered on time and within budget.
The ideal candidate will come from a construction background and have knowledge and experience in delivering the variety of project sizes and project design teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company offering progression once you've earned your stripes and rewards performance in a technically challenging role with the chance to manage a variety of projects both in size and nature.
- Must have school education experience!!
- Be responsible and report to the Pre-Construction Director of the Diamond Build Group plc when working on any tenders Involving Contractors Design or Design portions
- To take full responsibility for design co-ordination of all consultants and development on all projects that have a design liability
- To agree production timescales with subcontractors prior to order placement
- To organise design team meetings monthly
- Previous experience in a Design manager/coordinator role
- Knowledge of Design & Build projects
- An individual who can work autonomously