Data Manager (SIMS)
London - Hybrid working available
£35,000 to £40,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension + Excellent Technical Progression
Excellent opportunity for a Data Manager from education with SIMS experience to join a leading educational institution offering flexibility and a brilliant working environment alongside great technical progression opportunities.
This school has an outstanding reputation for academic success. They pride themselves on their culture and being a great place to work for their staff where you will be truly looked after. They like to develop their staff and are offering training courses to progress your skillset.
In this role you will be responsible for the administration, development and analysis of data related management information for the school. You will be working with SIMS management information system.
The ideal candidate will be a data manager with experience of SIMS. You will be based a commutable distance from London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading school offering excellent technical progression, flexible hybrid working and a great working environment.
* Data Manager - working with SIMS management information systems
* Responsible for administration, development and analysis of data related management information
* London - hybrid working available.
* Data Manager or similar experience
* Experience working with SIMS
* Based within a commutable distance of London
Reference Number: BBBH215988