Bristol City Centre Office - progression & personal development opportunities - 25 days holiday - International Opportunities
£20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
Are you an experienced credit controller looking to work in a close knit team within a multi-million pound business undergoing huge growth plans?
Rise Technical Recruitment is a successful company recruiting talent into the Engineering, Energy, IT and Construction sectors. Our administration and support function is key to ensuring the remarkable growth our company is experiencing. This role is perfect for someone with credit control experience looking progress technically with the support of both in-house and external training opportunities.
We can offer you a varied position where you are valued in your contribution to the companies success. We will provide training courses and a long-term progression plan to ensure you reach your career goals.
- Overviewing the Sales Ledger accounts
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Using Sage
- Liaising with customers to negotiate payments & payment plans
- Negotiating payment plans with external stakeholders
- Chasing overdue debt by telephone, email and letter to ensure they are paid in accordance with payment terms
- Monthly statements support
- Build up your expertise to make judgements on freezing overdue accounts
- Reporting debtor information / ageing when required
What we want from you:
- Minimum of 12 months experience using SAGE accounting systemsPrevious experience or relevant experience in a credit control role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-level of attention to detail - you will be working with large quantities of information where accuracy is crucial
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word standard IT
- A positive can-do attitude
- Ability to problem-solve
- Great organisational skills
- Internal & external courses
- Friendly, sociable working environment.
- Company events throughout the year.
- Cycle to work scheme