Continuous Improvement Engineer
£33,000 to £37,000 DOE + Bonus + 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays + Training & Development + Free Onsite Parking
Are you an experienced in continuous improvement within the engineering/manufacturing sector looking to join a well-established manufacturing company.
This company are a well-established, highly revered manufacturing company in the Plymouth area with sites across the world who not only are renowned for the quality of their products but also for being a leading and progressive employer within the area. Due to growth, they are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join the team to facilitate and promote continuous improvement within your assigned area of the business. Your duties will include to drive production improvement by productivity, output and lean principles.
This role would suit someone with experience in a continuous improvement role within engineering/manufacturing sector looking to join a global leading company that rewards their employees.
- Implement continuous improvement within the assigned area of the business to improve product processes by productivity, output and lean principles.
- To participate in the control of costs through-out activities
- Liaising with technical departments to support the provision of excellent levels of customer service.
- Engineering degree, lean business improvements and / or similar qualification desirable but not essential
- Engineering and/or Manufacturing background
- Working knowledge of end-to-end manufacturing process
- MRP, Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
Reference Number: BBBH194479
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.