Situated around the M4 Corridor: Ideal Locations: Swindon, Reading, Oxford.
£37,000 - £43,000 + Bonus & Pension, 25 days holiday, life assurance
Are you an experienced Construction Supervisor from a civils, electrical or utilities (power/water) background, and are you looking to join a company with a clear plan to progress your career over the coming years?
On offer is the opportunity to join a company at the forefront of providing last mile Multi Utility connections across the country. Due to their recent expansion they are looking for an experienced supervisor to work on a range of utility network construction projects.
This position will directly supervise all construction activities relating to the installation of multiutility infrastructure ensuring its safe and successful delivery This role is project based and the successful candidates will work on certain projects until their completion
- Liaise with local authorities and other stake holders to agree the most suitable route
- Work closely with the Project Managers, Construction & Design Engineers to understand the scope of work and associated programme for each allocated project
- Undertaking of Co-ordination of Site Specific Risk Assessments and preparation of Method Statements where necessary for work to be carried out,
- Relevant experience in either a civil (NRSWA) or electrical (Distribution) environment
- Understanding of requirements under CDM Experience liaising with local authorities
- Experience interacting with developers
- Full clean UK drivers licence
* NRSWA Supervisor
Reference Number: BBBH158653
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.