£21000 - £23000 (Experience dependent)
1 year fixed term contract
Head office based role in Northampton shire
This is an excellent opportunity for a Construction buyer to join a well-established company, with a recognised name in the market. The company is in a period of high growth looking to propel their plans for further growth and success.
Are you looking to join a nationwide refurbishment / fitout contractor, & play an integral part in their ongoing success?
This role provides an excellent opportunity to become an integral part in a business' ongoing success, assisting on large projects in a dynamic environment, working alongside an established and experienced team.
· To source materials and negotiate rates with suppliers.
To solve problems that may arise on site in a proactive manner.
· Establish excellent working relationships with suppliers, site teams and contracts management.
· To be constantly on the lookout for ways to improve the supply chain and bring new suppliers on board.
· To carry out meetings with new and existing suppliers to discuss service and pricing.
· To input purchase orders onto COINS ERP.
· To check invoices against POs for authorising.
· To support the procurement co-ordinator where required.
· To continuously look for ways to implement processes through COINS ERP system to add efficiency to the team.
· Be self-motivated & punctual.
· Manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.
· To carry out other duties in relation to administration and compliance in all areas of the business.
- Construction experience
- 1+ year construction buyer experience
- Driving license
- 5No. GCSE Inc. Maths, English & Science