Fort Lauderdale, Florida
$65,000 - $76,000 + Bonus + Overtime + Progression + PTO + 401(k) + Medical + Training + Paid Sick
Are you a CNC Programmer looking to join an international manufacturing company offering excellent earning potential and career progression?
Do you want the chance to work across technically challenging engineering improvement projects whilst producing a range of OEM products?
This specialist company operate sites across the US where they research, design, test and manufacture OEM precision products for a global customer base across a range of industries. They have exciting growth plans and are now looking for a CNC Programmer to join the team!
In this varied position, you will be responsible for creating programs for multi axis CNC machinery to produce a range of OEM products. You will also work with engineering teams to enhance manufacturing and production processes as well as working across a variety of capital investment projects.
This is an exciting opportunity join an expanding manufacturing company that can support your professional development through training as well offering bonuses and overtime to boost your earnings.
* Create programs for multi axis CNC machines
* Work with engineering teams to develop and enhance processes around CNC Machinery
* Assist with capital investment projects across the site
* Excellent company package available with overtime, relocation, PTO, medical and much more
* Experience programming CNC machines
* Knowledge of manufacturing or production processes
* Mechanical or process engineering qualification preferred but not essential
Reference Number: BBBH158334
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.