£35,000 to £45,000 + Holiday + Pension + Training Courses and Certifications + Progression + Additional Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to join an award-winning consultancy offering an interesting and varied day-to-day task along with outstanding training and development to learn new skills and advance your career.
This company have established themselves over time as market-leaders in their field. Through expansion they are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. This company place huge emphasis on personal development, and are offering advanced certifications in Appian and Blue Prism along with the opportunity to learn to code.
In this role you will understand customer needs, translate them into appropriate solutions and help customers understand and use these solutions. You will learn to code and also help out with testing. This is a varied role in which you will sometimes also help their sales team win new business.
The ideal candidate will be a Business Analyst with experience in an Agile environment. Knowledge of Appian, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere is beneficial but not essential.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join a company offering a varied and technically fascinating role along with the chance to progress technically, obtain advanced certifications and with great progression.
* Understand customer needs, translate them into appropriate solutions and help customers understand these solutions
* Learn to code and also help out with testing
* Varied role in which you will sometimes help their sales team win new business
* Business Analyst from an Agile background
* Knowledge of Appian, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere is beneficial but not essential
* Looking for a role in which you can progress technically, learn to code and obtain certifications
Reference Number: BBBH108399