Lancashire (Hybrid Working Available)
Excellent Salary (DOE) Private Health Care + Early Finish Fridays + Pension + Holidays + Free Parking + Social Events
Are you an experienced Bid Writer looking to join a well-established global design and manufacturing firm? This is an excellent opportunity to receive technical career development and the chance to grow a team. Alongside this, you will also receive fantastic company benefits.
This company provide designs and products for a variety of sectors, i.e. Education, Hospitality, Healthcare, Work and Home. They are industry leaders within the UK and American and work with some of the most known companies across the globe, some of these include Google, HSBC, Jaguar Land Rover and Rolls Royce. The business is set to be Net Zero by 2050, and have a governance structure to oversee sustainability for the business.
In this role you will be collaborating with different individuals across the business to develop content for writing bids, you will ensure that proposals align with the client needs, complying with the formatting and style guidelines. You must be meticulous when it comes to attention to detail and have strong project management skills.
The ideal candidate will have proven bid writing experience and skills, hold strong written and verbal communication skills, while priding themselves on their quality of work.
* Writing strong Bids to gain projects, secure contracts and new business opportunities
* Research and accurately interpret the requirements of customers and funders
* Review and revise documents prepared by others and coordinate the preparation of those materials in a completed bid document
* Project manage and co-ordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time to the correct standard
* Engage, network and develop positive long-term relationships with tender framework specialists and seek opportunities to be included on new frameworks.
* Previous bid writing experience
* Strong attention to detail and highly organised
*Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word.
* Strong Project Management skills
* Collaborates well with other colleagues
Reference Number: BBBH206472
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.